Easier subscription as no additional account opening is necessary
Easy access for investors
Cost efficient and transparent
Structured security with Swiss ISIN
Low investment hurdle, starting at CHF 1,000
Quick implementation of a special investment strategy
Every market opinion can be mapped
Structured products are innovative investment vehicles
Structured products are an innovative and flexible combination of a classic investment (ex. shares or bonds) with a derivative.
Diversity of about 32’000 products in 5 major categories
- Capital protection products
- Yield enhancement products
- Participation products
- Investment products with reference issuers
- Leverage products
Performance 2021 versus 2020:
- In Q4 2021, total turnover was CHF 83 bn, an increase of 5% compared to Q4 2020 (CHF 79 bn).
- For the full year 2021, yield enhancement products led with a turnover share of 50%. Leverage and participation products stood at 25% and 13% respectively.
- Equity was the most important asset class with a 57% turnover share, followed by foreign exchange with 24% and fixed income with 8%.
- Over the course of 2021, market shares of non-listed and listed products stayed constant, representing 65% and 35% of the market respectively.
- In 2021, the primary market increased its turnover share to 53% (prior year 51%). The turnover of the secondary market was 47% (prior year: 49%).
- The turnover share of the three main currencies was 86%. EUR represented the highest share with 39%, USD and CHF stood at 36% and 11%.
- The turnover for the entire year 2021 was CHF 337 bn.
Common underlying asset classes of structured products
Advantages DC Invest
Swiss Private Bank as paying agent (FINMA regulated)
Dynamic Capital Group AG (FINMA regulated)
DC Invest Limited (GFSC confirmed)
Time efficient setup
Low and transparent costs
Balance sheet neutrality
No counterparty risks
Daily liquidity possible
Set-up and maintenance of financial products
Establishment of accounts at paying agent & custodian
Structuring & issuance of products
Term sheets & documentation